If you want to build more complex discounts, go read about the "Price rules" menu in the "Creating Price Rules And and Vouchers" chapter of this guide.
Package width, height, depth & weight. You should strive to fill each field, because knowing the exact size and weight of a package is not only useful to you, but PrestaShop can also direct specific sizes/weights to specific carriers automatically, based on these settings. The order's final price will appear to the customer once PrestaShop (or the customer) has selected a carrier.
These values use the default weight, volume, distance and dimension units, as set in the "Localization" page of the "Localization" menu.
These values do not have to be integers. If your products weight less than 1 lbs, you can simply use a period (.) to indicate the fractions:
- 123 lbs
- 1.23 lbs
- 0.23 lbs (equals 3.68 oz)
- Additional shipping fees. This can prove very useful to you for specific products that are particularly tricky to package, or really heavy.
- Carriers. You can choose to have the current product only be shipped by a selection of carriers. If no carrier is selected then all the carriers will be available for customers customer orders.
Adding Product Combinations
- Click the "Add files" button and then select at least one image file from your computer to upload. You can select as many images as necessary by keeping the Ctrl-key pressed while selecting files, or you can make your selection one by one. PrestaShop will display the chosen images in a list, with their size and a button to remove some.
The default maximal size for an image file is set by PrestaShop according to your server's PHP settings. This size can be lowered in the "Images" preference page, "Product images" section.
- Give the image a caption. It will be displayed if the image cannot be displayed – – which can be very good for your search engine optimization.
- Click on the upload button to put your file online.
- The uploaded images appear in a table below the button. If you have more than one image, you can choose which image is to be used as the default/cover image by clicking on the red "no entry" button and turn it into a checkmark. That cover image will also appear automatically on the product page of your shop.
You can click on a thumbnail to display the image in full size.