- On the left, order information:
- The status and status history of the order.
- The shipping information: total weight of order and carrier chosen by the customer.
- On the right, customer information:
- Name of buying history.
- Shipping and invoice addresses (with a rough location map using Google Maps).
- The method of payment that was used, the cost of the products, and the shipping costs.
- Various details on the ordered products.
In the "Shipping address" section of the page, you can see a "G" icon: the enables you to use Google Maps to locate the address on a map.
Changing the order
Orders are definitive. There are many reasons why you would need to change an order before its products are gathered, packed and sent to their new owner: one of the product is out of stock, the customer changed his or her mind, etc.
If you need to send the package to an address that is not already registered in PrestaShop, you must first create it. To do this, go to the "Customers" menu, open the "Addresses" page, and click in the "Add new" button. Do not forget to put the correct e-mail of the customer, as this is the way PrestaShop will know to associate that new address with your existing customer! Once done, go back to the order's page, and change the address using the drop-down list.
Note that a small "G" icon map enables you to visualize the destination of the package on Google Maps.