- "Meta title" is the title that will appear on the search engines when a request is made by a customer
- "Meta description" is a presentation of the product in just a few lines, intended to capture a customer’s interest. It will appear in search results
- "Meta keywords" are keywords that you must define in order to have your site referenced by search engines. You can enter several of them, separated by commas, as well as expressions, which must be indicated in quotation marks.
- The "Friendly URL" enables you to rewrite the addresses of your categories as you wish. For example, instead of having an address such as
you can have:
In this case, all you would need to do is indicate in the "Friendly URL" field the words that you wish to see appear instead of "name-of-the-category" separated by dashes.
Adding different variations to your product takes a few steps. Before proceeding, you must already have already created the necessary groups of attributes and the attributes themselves. Once this is done, click on 4th tab number 4 , named "Combinations", and the following form will appear:
- From the drop-down menu choose a group of attributes, such as "Colors" for example
- Choose the attribute that you would like to include, for example "blue"
- Click on "Add" and it will appear in the selector
- If the attribute has an impact on the product’s price, go to the "Impact on price" drop-down menu and choose "Increase" or "Reduction". Text fields appear with the menu's row, for you to indicate said change
- If the attribute impacts the weight, the process is identical.
- Next, fill out the different fields such as reference, quantity, etc.