Make the banner very wide while keeping the content centered, so that the banner can adapt to all device sizes.
Adds social count buttons on the home page, for the following social networks: Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest.
You must have a Sharethis ShareThis button in order to use this module: http://www.sharethis.com/.
- Display various links and information in the Footer. You can choose to not display any CMS page in the footer, simply by unchecking this settinhsetting
- Footer links. The CMS pages linked from this section appear at the bottom of the site. This is where shop owners tend to place informational pages: legal notice, terms & conditions, etc.
- Footer text. You can add one line or paragraph of text below the list of CMS pages in the footer. Write it in as many languages as needed.
- Display "Powered by PrestaShop". Adds a line with a link to prestashop.com. Note that this line is located between the links and the footer text.
You have two custom blocks by default, each with an edit button. Click that button will give tou you access to and a text editor, where you can enter the basic information for your home page. That editor features an "HTML" button, which makes it possible to enter specific HTML tags, and and using custom classes and such, which you can then style with CSS.
- Money back guarantee. Says Wikipedia, "A money-back guarantee is essentially a simple guarantee that, if a buyer is not satisfied with a product or service, a refund will be made."
- In-store exchange. The text should explain that the customer can bring any unwanted product to your physical store in order to make an exchange with another model, or get a refund. If you do not have a store, you certainly should delete this page.
- Payment upon shipment. The customer only pays for the order once it has been shipped. It is not recommended for smaller shops.
- Free shipping. This is where you indicate your shipping policy. All shipping can be free, or you can choose to have it be free starting with a certain amount, for instance.
- 100% secured payment processing. Typically, because you rely on third-party payment services such as PayPal or Moneybookers, you trust them with your money exchanges, and so should your customers. You can paste information about each payment service in this page.
The module's configuration page enables you to view your customers' lists: simply select a customer in the drop-down list to have the page reload with the chosen customer's lists, the then choose a list to display.