New versions of PrestaShop come every few months, sometimes even weeks apart. Some are major, most are minor, but they all bring a slew of innovations, improvements and bug - fixes. It is therefore highly advised to keep up with the latest version.
For any support request or help to setup your website, contact us and discover our support offers.Our support team is at your disposal for all technical problems related to the upgrade of your PrestaShop store:
- By e-mail: email@example.comBy phone: use the contact form at https://www.prestashop.com/en/support
- By phone (9 am – 6 pm Central European Time (Paris)):
- +33.1 40 18 30 04
- if you need advices on how to improve your store (free)
+33.8 90 03 23 20 if you have support questions (0.80€ / min)
- Learn more about our support offers: http://supportaddons.prestashop.com/en/388-support
- And the ever-helpful community forums
If you web host won't update your server configuration, then it is time for you to find a better host. Do NOT perform an any upgrade unless your server at least meets the system requirements.
You should therefore be even more careful. The older your version is, the more you should pay attention to details: backups, custom files, edited theme, etc.