This special installer makes it possible to install PrestaShop without the need to use a web browser: simply put the file content of the zip archive on your web server, and you can install PrestaShop through your command-line interface (CLI). Any CLI software can be used as long as you can use it to interact with the server's commands: Bash, Windows PowerShell, OS X Terminal, PuTTY, etc.
The CLI installer is easy to use: from your terminal, go to the
/install-dev) folder, and start the script with this command:
- domain. The location where you want your store to appear.
- db_server. The database server address.
- db_name. The name of the database you want to use.
- db_user. The username for the database username you want to use.
- db_password. The password for the database username above.
$ php installindex_cli.php --domain=example.com --db_nameserver=sql.example.com --db_name=prestashop --db_user=root --db_password=123456789
If you also set the