Table of content
|Table of Contents|
Using the PrestaShop Web Service
This tutorial demonstrates how to use the PrestaShop web service, using the dedicated PHP library to create a "CRUD" application.
Instead of using the tutorial, you can directly go read the Webservice one-page documentation.
- PrestaShop 1.5 installed on a server with
mod_rewriteenabled (Apache only).
- A local xAMP server with PHP5 enabled.
- Manage your PrestaShop website through Open ERP: Prestashop OpenERP Connector by Akretion & CampToCamp (GNU Affero GPLv3)
- A Scala library to access the PrestaShop web service: prestasac by Alex Dean (GNU Affero GPLv3)
- A Python library to access the PrestaShop web service: prestapyt by Guewen Baconnier (GNU Affero GPLv3)
Web service library
...coming soon...The latest version of the PSWebServiceLibrary.php file can be found on our code repository: https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop-webservice-lib/blob/master/PSWebServiceLibrary.php
To download the file:
- Click here to view the raw file: https://raw.github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop-webservice-lib/master/PSWebServiceLibrary.php
- Copy/paste the file into an empty text local file, using for instance Notepad.
- Save the file as
You can also directly download a zip archive of all the files in this repository, including the example files, by clicking here: https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop-webservice-lib/archive/master.zip
All the example files can be found on our code repository: https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop-webservice-lib/tree/master/examples