Within a parent block, several actions are possible
- Sort blocks. You can choose change the position of a block position: simply drag and drop its row.
- Edit a block. If you click "Edit", a new screen will open and you will see which page links are active for each block (selected with a tick), and where it is hooked.
- Delete a block. The action button at the right of a row allows you to also delete a block.
- Name of the link block. This is the title of your link block, as it will appear on your shop. Make it simple and clear.
- Hook. Select to which hook the block should be transplanted. All the available hooks are displayed.
- Page links. Below are different sections with all the available pages for which you can create links. Select each page individually, or select a group of pages by ticking the checkbox at the top of the block section (next to "Name"). By default there are three existing blockssections:
- Content pages - Home. All the pages existing under the page category home.
- Product pages. Pages displaying new products or discounted products.
- Static content. The static content pages linked to your theme.