Just as for manufacturers, your site's visitors can have rapid access to all of supplier's products. This makes navigating around your site easier for them. In terms of visibility, filling out these fields will improve your position in search engines.
Click on "Add new supplier", and a creation form appears.
Fill out all of the fields:
- Name. Indicate the name of the supplier in order to simplify your visitor's searches.
- Description. Add a more complex description of your supplier and their activity and products.
You can detail their specialties and promote the quality of their products. The supplier's description will be shown within your shop.
- The address fields (Phone, Address, Postcode, City, State, and Country). The "State" field only appears for relevant countries.
- Logo. Having a supplier logo is essential: it leads the customers' eyes to trust your shop almost as much as they trust that supplier/brand.
- The SEO fields (Title, Meta description, and Meta Keywords). Provides the same functionality as they do in the categories.
- Meta title. The title that will appear on the search engines when a request is made by a customer
- Meta description. A presentation of your site in just a few lines, intended to capture a customer's interest. This will appear in search results
- Meta Keywords. Keywords that you must define in order to have your site referenced by search engines. You can enter several of them, separated by commas, as well as expressions, which must be indicated in quotation marks.
- Enable. You can disable a supplier, even temporarily. This will only remove it from the suppliers list on your shop's front-end.