- Limit to a single customer. This is where you indicate that the voucher you are creating is for one customer only. For instance, if you had a delivery delay and you want to make a gesture of goodwill, you can create a voucher for this customer that only he or she can access. To quickly find the customer, type in the first few letters of their first name, last name or e-mail in the text field.
If empty, PrestaShop will understand than any customer can use it... unless you have added a customer group as a further condition (see "Customer group selection" check-box below).
- Validity. The default validity is one month, but you can reduce that to one week or even one day.
- Minimum amount. The minimum order amount under from which the voucher is not applicable. Your voucher will only be applicable if the customer's order is above the given amount. You can choose if that amount should include taxes and/or shipping costs.
- Total available. Set a quantity of available vouchers: either "1" if it is intended for a single customer, or any number if the voucher is for whoever uses one first.
- Total available for each user. You can set the number of times a voucher can be used for each user. That number must be at least equal to the quantity of available vouchers above ("Total available" field).
- If that number is inferior to the total quantity of available vouchers, then one single customer will not be able to use all of them.
- Keeping it to "1" makes sure that each of your customers can only use the voucher once. In that case, make sure the voucher applies to a group rather than a customer...