- Search field. Modules are displayed while you type their name, which makes it even more intuitive and fast.
- 'Sort by' selectors. The list automatically reloads when you make a select, and displays modules according to all the current settings.
- All modules.
- Native modules. The ones that were in the default distribution of PrestaShop, i.e. not modules that you added afterwards.
- Partner modules. Modules that were created for PrestaShop partners. Most of the time, they enable your shop to work with the partner's third-party service.
- Author. You filter the modules by author. Be default, only "PrestaShop" is available, but as add more modules, this selector will prove very useful.
- Other modules. Modules that are neither native, native made for PrestaShop partners. They are often written by independent developers, but can also be written by the PrestaShop team.
- Installed & Not Installed. Most of the time, you will want to perform an action on an installed module, or install a new one. This filter is the most commonly used.
- Enabled & Disabled. Installed module are the only ones that can be configured, hence the importance of this selector.
- All countries. Some modules are country-specific. This selector enables you to only see the ones that are tailor-made for your shop's country.
- All modules.
On the left is a list of all the categories, with the number of modules in brackets. Click on a module category in order to filter the displayed module.