|Table of Contents|
1-Click Upgrade - AutoUpgrade
See the "Automatic Update" chapter of the "Update PrestaShop" guide to learn more about this module: http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS16/Automatic+update.
Advanced EU Compliance
New in 22.214.171.124.
The Advanced EU Compliance module helps merchants make their shops compliant with the recent, more restrictive EU regulations.
This is must-have module for European stores. Not all option will be useful in all countries, but they all help make your store more respectful of the EU e-commerce laws.
The default settings are the recommended settings; you are free to enable or disable options as you see fite.
Make sure to translate all text fields in all your available languages.
- Estimated delivery time label (available products). Indicates the estimated delivery time for your in-stock products. Leave the field empty to disable the option. Default text is "Delivery: 1 to 3 weeks".
- Estimated delivery time label (out-of-stock products). Indicates the estimated delivery time for your out-of-stock products. Leave the field empty to disable. Default text is "Delivery: 3 to 6 weeks".
- 'Before' Base price labe. When a product is on sale, displays the base price with a 'Before' label.
- Tax 'inc./excl.' label. Displays whether the tax is included next to the product price ('Tax included/excluded' label).
- Shipping fees 'inc./excl.' label. Displays whether the shipping fees are included, next to the product price ('Shipping fees included / excluded').
Once enabled, make sure the "Shipping and Payment" option is associated with a CMS page in the "Legal Content Management" section, further down in the configuration screen. The label will link to this content.
- Product weight label. Displays the weight of a product (when information is available and product weighs more than 1 kg).
- Product weight precision. Helps you select precision level for product weight display (e.g: 1 kg / 1.01 kg). The value cannot be negative.
- Revocation Terms within ToS. Includes the content from the "Revocation Terms" CMS page within the Terms of Services (ToS).
Once enabled, make sure the "Revocation Terms" option are associated with a CMS page in the "Legal Content Management" section, further down in the configuration screen. The label will link to this content.
- Revocation for virtual products. Adds a mandatory checkbox when the cart contains a virtual product. Use it to ensure customers are aware that a virtual product cannot be returned.
- 'From' price label (when combinations). Displays a 'From' label before the price on products with combinations. Since prices can vary from one combination to another, this label indicates that the final price may be higher.
- Upper shopping cart text. Adds a custom text above the shopping cart summary.
- Lower shopping cart text. Adds a custom text at the bottom of the shopping cart summary.
- Enable 'Tell A Friend' feature. If enabled, the "Send to a Friend" module allows customers to send to a friend an email with a link to a product's page.
This option makes sure you comply with your local legislation before enabling: the emails sent by this feature can be considered as unsolicited commercial emails.
- Enable 'Reordering' feature. If enabled, the "Reorder" option allows customers to reorder in one click from their Order History page.
This option makes sure you comply with your local legislation before enabling: it can be considered as unsolicited goods.
- Enable "Advanced checkout page". Replaces the standard checkout process with a more legally (EU of course) compliant one. This option only works with the default-bootstrap template or other compatible templates and with compatible payment methods (many modules already adapted).
Once enabled, the advanced checkout page displays the following sections: payment methods, address summary, ToS agreement, cart summary, and an "Order with Obligation to Pay" button.
- Average tax for shipping and# wrapping. Instead of assigning a tax rules group to carriers and gift wrapping, the average tax of the products in the cart is used to compute the tax of gift wrapping and shipping. This is very useful in Germany.
Once enabled, tax for shipping and wrapping costs is an average of all the taxes applying to the products in the cart.
Legal content management
Several options of this module need the system to “know” what some CMS pages are for. If not page is available for some needed page association, then you have to create them.
Email attachment associations
With this interface, merchants can choose which documents are attached to any of the standard e-mails sent by the shop.
The content is chosen from the settings in the "Legal content management" section above. If no option is set, then you cannot choose a content to send.
Cron tasks manager
This module provides you with a cron-like tool: you can create jobs which will call a given set of secure URLs to your PrestaShop store, thus triggering updates and other automated tasks.