- Their distinctive colors: existing status have colors that help quickly decide if there's an issue with the order or if it all goes well.
- Their icons.
- Their ties to two PrestaShop behaviors (more are available):
- Should the customer receive e-mail when the order gets this status?
- Does this status allow the customer to download and view a PDF version of the order's invoice?
- The name of their e-mail template: you can edit these templates, language by language, in the "Translations" page under the "Localization" menu. In the "Modify translations" section of that page, choose "E-mail template translations" in the drop-down menu, and then click on the flag language code of the language in which you wish to edit these templates.
- Their action icons: "edit" and "delete".