This section enables you to give the main details of your company, rather than those of a specific shop. You should fill all the fields with information on your headquarters, as this is certainly the address customers will use to contact you, or even visit you.
Most of these fields are obvious, but some fields These fields should be carefully crafted:filled:
- Shop name. You shop's name. Keep it short, as it will be used in all your correspondence.
- Shop email. The official contact address for your business.
- Registration. Indicate your company's legal registration numbers, which depends on your country's legal system (Duns number in the USA, SIRET number in France, CNPJ number in Brazil, etc.). This shows that you are a fully registered business, thus giving a more reassuring opinion of your shop to your potential customers.
- Shop address line 1 / Address line 2 / Postal code/Zip code / City / State / Country. Use the official contact address of your business. The "State" option only appears when the selected country has states set in your database (through the "States" page in the "Localization" menu)
- Phone. Use your shop's contact phone. If you would 'd rather customers not call you, do not put anything in there.
- Shop e-mail. Use the general contact e-mail address that the customers should see when they receive an e-mail from your shop.
- Registration. Indicate your shop's legal registrations numbers. This proves that you are a fully registered business, and brings more customer trust to your online shopPhone. The official contact phone number for your business.
- Fax. The official contact fax number for your business.
Do not use a colon in your store's name, as it might prevent some feature from working (for instance, e-mail sending might fail.
You can replace the colon with a dash if you need to have two section in the title. For instance, use "MyStore – The best place for items to buy" instead of "MyStore: The best place for items to buy".