This would mean browsing through the many various screens of the back office and deleting content one page after the other, but there is much easier way:
- Go to the "Modules > Modules & Services" page.
- Find the "Database Cleaner" module and click its "Install" button.
- Click its "Configure" button.
- Read and accept the warning, then click the "Delete Catalog" button: it will delete all your products and their attributes, manufacturers, etc.
- Read and accept the warning, then click the "Delete Orders & Customers" button: it will delete all your customers and their orders, carts, etc.
- Click the "Check & fix" button to refine your database integrity constraints.
- Click the "Clean & optimize" button to reorganizes the physical storage of table data and associated index data, to reduce storage space and improve I/O efficiency when accessing the tables.
THERE IS NO WAY BACK. Be sure to only click these buttons if you do intend to wipe your database from its default content.
Configure your shop's information