- Front Office translations. Text visible to your customers about your shop.
- Back Office translations. The texts accessible from your store’s store's admin panel
- Error message translations. The error message translations that may appear.
- Fields Names translations. The name of the fields in the front office or back office.
- Module translations. The terms used by the installed and activated modules.
- PDF translations. The terms used in the generated PDF files.
- E-mail template Translations. The terms used in default e-mail templates.
Once done, click the flag of the language that you wish to edit that translation in.
- The price column will use your store’s store's default currency.
- Categories are to be specified using their existing IDs (so you should have imported them first), and separated with a comma.
- The URL of the image must be specified in full. In other words, the link that may
be used in a web browser to display the image. Example: http://www.myprestashop/images/productXXX.gif
- File encoding should be UTF-8, or ISO-8859-1 at worst.
A robots.text file enables you to block specific automated bots and web spiders, which crawl the web in order to find more webpages web pages to add to their company's servers. Some bots you want to have full access to your website, such as Google's or Yahoo's, and some others you'd rather not, such as spam bots, content stealers, e-mail collectors, etc. Note that the worst of bots do not respect this files directive, as it is purely advisory.