- Add new product. Creates a new product.
- Export. Downloads a CSV file of all the products in your catalog.
- Import. Sends you to the CSV Import option page, from where your can import your CSV files.
- Refresh List. Reloads the list of products to display the latest changes.
- Show SQL Query. Provides the SQL statements and parameters to reproduce your product search or filter in your own SQL manager.
- Export to SQL Manager. Opens PrestaShop's SQL Manager tool (in the "Advanced Parameters") menu, from which you can query PrestaShop's database with SQL statements ("
SELECT ... FROM ... WHERE ...").
If your list of product was filter filtered (by name, for instance), then the default SQL statement will take this into account (for instance, "
WHERE 1 AND b.`name` LIKE '%blouse%'").