Table of content
Using the PrestaShop Web Service
PrestaShop enables merchants to give third-party tools access to their shop's database through a CRUD API, otherwise called a web service.
Learning how to use the web service
The quickest way to learn the intricacies of the PrestaShop web service is to use the web service one-page documentation.
The slowest but most complete way to learn about the web service is to follow the tutorial.
It demonstrates how to use the PrestaShop web service by creating a CRUD application using the dedicated PHP library.
- Manage your PrestaShop website through Open ERP: Prestashop OpenERP Connector by Akretion & CampToCamp (GNU Affero GPLv3)
- A Scala library to access the PrestaShop web service: prestasac by Alex Dean (GNU Affero GPLv3)
- A Python library to access the PrestaShop web service: prestapyt by Guewen Baconnier (GNU Affero GPLv3)
Web service library
The latest version of the PSWebServiceLibrary.php file can be found on our code repository: https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop-webservice-lib/blob/master/PSWebServiceLibrary.php
To download the file:
- Click here to view the raw file: https://raw.github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop-webservice-lib/master/PSWebServiceLibrary.php
- Copy/paste the file into an empty text local file, using for instance Notepad.
- Save the file as
You can also directly download a zip archive of all the files in this repository, including the example files, by clicking here: https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop-webservice-lib/archive/master.zip
All the example files can be found on our code repository: https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop-webservice-lib/tree/master/examples